Timings are in British Summer Time.
- Challenges and opportunities of digitalisation: What it means of your company? How to coordinate action and make it happen truly
- Automation, AI, integration: What does digitalisation mean for you? What are the short-term, mid-term and long-term goals for you and your IT teams?
- COVID-19: What pandemic-induced changes and innovations are worth keeping in terms of digital working? Finding the balance between expenses and development
- Investment: Whether you develop systems and applications in-house or with outside input, what sort of budget you’re looking at? What are the innovative tools at hand to improve workflow transparency while limiting costs
- Talent management: Should you prioritise data scientists’ hires? How do you make yourself attractive to these new profiles?
- Challenges and opportunities of decarbonisation: Developing the long-term roadmap for your company
- Climate change risk: How do you integrate this into your day-to-day risk assessments?
- What sort of opportunities is climate change bringing? Can it help repositioning your company?
- Sharing your transition journey: How to stay avoid the ‘greenwashing’ label?
BENJAMIN BAPTISTE, Head of Risk Management & Advanced Analytics, ROQUETTE CH
JAGDISH PARIHAR, INDEPENDENT RISK ADVISOR