Timings are in British Summer Time.
Disrupted, changing, complexified? The trading landscape today
- How the pandemic has affected your trading strategy
- China’s post-pandemic plans and impact on commodities
- Policy changes: What should we expect from the Biden-Harris administration?
- Toward a new commodity ‘supercycle’?
Trading strategies in 2021 and forward
- Development of green products on exchanges: Where do these new products fit in your overall trading strategy?
- Technology developments: Are you integrating algorithmic trading into your strategy?
- Emerging complex mathematical models
In this part the audience will split into groups to discuss various aspects of the markets in commodities, including:
- Soft commodities
Deep dive into automated trading for commodities
- What part of your portfolio does this apply to more easily?
- Skills needed: Combining tech and economics abilities
- Framework and infrastructure: Do you develop in-house or do you buy off-shelf? Pros and cons
- Human discretion vs. programmatic rules
Trading technology: Keeping a pulse on what tech has to offer
- C/ETRMs: How far can you go with such systems?
- Algorithmic trading: What should you be looking at from a trading and technology perspective?
- AI for forecasting
- Making data available to your quant traders
TECHNOLOGY & RISK MANAGEMENT
In this part the audience will split into groups to discuss various aspects of trading technology, including:
- The place of human decision-making process
- Trading risk management: How do you immunise your portfolio when it comes to complex derivatives?
- AI and commodity trading
Green commodities: Not just for agri products!
- What is the Green Commodities Programme? What are the other initiatives currently in place?
- Answering environmental and social challenges, how these initiatives are shaping the trading world
- Green energy trading for large energy consulting companies: What’s in it for you?
- LME green contracts development
Embracing green trading: What does that entail?
- Exchanges: Is the revolution in march?
- How trading portfolio management should adapt
In this part the audience will split into groups to discuss various aspects of green trading, including:
- Green energy trading
- The exchanges’ offer in green contracts
- From fuels to biofuels