In this interview, we talked about risk mitigation plans, COVID-19 recovery, climate change, and digitalisation with Vijay Chakravarthy, Group Risk Officer at ED&F Man.
Organised in partnership with VAKT, this webinar explored the future of technology and potential solutions to some of the market challenges ahead.
Covid-19 has accelerated digital transformation across commodity supply chains. Companies with legacy or no CTRM systems may now find themselves feeling left behind, suddenly forced to find better ways to get business done and bring the technology in quickly – or risk being left behind for good.
Covantis Launches Transformational Blockchain Platform for Global Commodities Trade
Richard Everett, COO of Trayport recently caught up with us to give his views on the major trends influencing energy markets – covering topics as diverse as Algos, Japan, digitalisation – and how Trayport will continue supporting the industry through this evolution
Recorded live at Energy Trading Week, our speakers explore the ever-changing world, including:
* Mar – June of this year have seen COVID-19 related stock market moves both up and down that are unprecedented – how have traders responded?
* With the impacts of the global crisis ongoing, how have traders weathered the storm, and what has changed for daily trading?
* How has this Black Swan event changed the trading workplace, and will remote working become the new normal for traders?
* The Decarbonisation, Deglobalisation and Digitalisation: Are these pre-COVID-19 trends still ranking high in the priority ladder?
* How could the new models of the workplace drive retail PPAs and a more consumer centric focus?
* What are the impacts on the momentum of the climate change discussion?
MODERATOR: PETER STYLES, Executive Vice Chair, Board, EFET
HARRY HUANG, Head of Trading, PETROCHINA
RICHARD EVERETT, Chief Operating Officer, TRAYPORT
Recorded live at ComRisk 2020 – find out about the risks associated with system selection and what to consider for your company, including: What’s more beneficial for a trading company?, Going for a provider that specialises in one commodity or going for a multi-commodity system provider?
Recorded live at DigiCom 2020, hear from our panel as they discuss the factors that Blockchain success stories share and where it’s all going.
Recorded live at DigiCom 2020, hear from the perspective of an expanding challenger CTRM provider – this case study will examine the thinking and plans on where the market is going, and how newer, more flexible models of CTRM can be applied to the market.