We sat down with Ken Han, CEO at ENUIT, to discuss pandemic-induced push for technology, CTRM future and end users’ requirements.
Ahead of the TA session he’ll be on at TradersLive, Eddie shared with us his thoughts on what sort of edge TA can bring to companies, and some insights on the markets he follows so closely.
Ahead of the Commodity Trading Week event, where CP partners up with WISTA, Maryana Yarmolenko Stober took the time to speak to us about women’s representation in the International trade and shipping sector and what will be the drivers to achieve more in that space.
In this interview, we talked about risk mitigation plans, COVID-19 recovery, climate change, and digitalisation with Vijay Chakravarthy, Group Risk Officer at ED&F Man.
Carbon emissions, climate change and the future of air transport – a conversation with Michael Schneider
Michael Schneider – Assistant Director Aviation Environment at IATA (International Air Transport Association) – shared with us the current intiatives and plans of IATA in terms of carbon emission control and climate change actions, and his vision of the air transport sector in this very disrupted period.
In this interview, Scott Wellcome, Director – Grains Risk Management at GoodMills Group, shared with us the lessons learnt from 2020, as well as his view of the future trends in risk management.
Richard Everett, COO of Trayport recently caught up with us to give his views on the major trends influencing energy markets – covering topics as diverse as Algos, Japan, digitalisation – and how Trayport will continue supporting the industry through this evolution
Recorded live at Energy Trading Week, our speakers explore the ever-changing world, including:
* Mar – June of this year have seen COVID-19 related stock market moves both up and down that are unprecedented – how have traders responded?
* With the impacts of the global crisis ongoing, how have traders weathered the storm, and what has changed for daily trading?
* How has this Black Swan event changed the trading workplace, and will remote working become the new normal for traders?
* The Decarbonisation, Deglobalisation and Digitalisation: Are these pre-COVID-19 trends still ranking high in the priority ladder?
* How could the new models of the workplace drive retail PPAs and a more consumer centric focus?
* What are the impacts on the momentum of the climate change discussion?
MODERATOR: PETER STYLES, Executive Vice Chair, Board, EFET
HARRY HUANG, Head of Trading, PETROCHINA
RICHARD EVERETT, Chief Operating Officer, TRAYPORT
We recently caught up with Aitana Conca, previously Global Head of Middle Desk and Contract Management for Cargill’s Ocean Transportation Division in Geneva, and now Director -EMEA for Chinsay.
Priyanka Kishore, Head of India and South East Asia – Macro and Investor Services at Oxford Economics, shares with us her views on how China and the Asian countries are recovering from the pandemic, and the impact of the new US administration on the relationship between China and the US.