Recorded live at Energy Trading Week, our speakers explore the ever-changing world, including:
- Mar – June of this year have seen COVID-19 related stock market moves both up and down that are unprecedented – how have traders responded?
- With the impacts of the global crisis ongoing, how have traders weathered the storm, and what has changed for daily trading?
- How has this Black Swan event changed the trading workplace, and will remote working become the new normal for traders?
- The Decarbonisation, Deglobalisation and Digitalisation: Are these pre-COVID-19 trends still ranking high in the priority ladder?
- How could the new models of the workplace drive retail PPAs and a more consumer centric focus?
- What are the impacts on the momentum of the climate change discussion?
MODERATOR: PETER STYLES, Executive Vice Chair, Board, EFET
HARRY HUANG, Head of Trading, PETROCHINA
RICHARD EVERETT, Chief Operating Officer, TRAYPORT