We sat down with Ken Han, CEO at ENUIT, to discuss pandemic-induced push for technology, CTRM future and end users’ requirements.
What will the post-COVID-19 supply chain look like? Regionalisation, Digitalisation and automation,
and Decarbonisation. What will be the consequences of the current container crisis?
In this interview, we talked about risk mitigation plans, COVID-19 recovery, climate change, and digitalisation with Vijay Chakravarthy, Group Risk Officer at ED&F Man.
Carbon emissions, climate change and the future of air transport – a conversation with Michael Schneider
Michael Schneider – Assistant Director Aviation Environment at IATA (International Air Transport Association) – shared with us the current intiatives and plans of IATA in terms of carbon emission control and climate change actions, and his vision of the air transport sector in this very disrupted period.
In this interview, Scott Wellcome, Director – Grains Risk Management at GoodMills Group, shared with us the lessons learnt from 2020, as well as his view of the future trends in risk management.
Recorded live at Energy Trading Week, our speakers explore the ever-changing world, including:
* Mar – June of this year have seen COVID-19 related stock market moves both up and down that are unprecedented – how have traders responded?
* With the impacts of the global crisis ongoing, how have traders weathered the storm, and what has changed for daily trading?
* How has this Black Swan event changed the trading workplace, and will remote working become the new normal for traders?
* The Decarbonisation, Deglobalisation and Digitalisation: Are these pre-COVID-19 trends still ranking high in the priority ladder?
* How could the new models of the workplace drive retail PPAs and a more consumer centric focus?
* What are the impacts on the momentum of the climate change discussion?
MODERATOR: PETER STYLES, Executive Vice Chair, Board, EFET
HARRY HUANG, Head of Trading, PETROCHINA
RICHARD EVERETT, Chief Operating Officer, TRAYPORT
Recorded live at Commodity Trading Week Online 2020, hear from our panel: Abhishek Jain, Sylvain Bettinelli, , Eddie Tofpik, Moderator: Irfana Malik
Recorded live at Commodity Trading Week Online 2020 – hear from our speaker Jean-Marc Bonnefous, Managing Partner, Tellurian Capital.